+ Comes with 2 Coils
+ Comes with Wide Bore DripTip w/ Delrin
+ Delrin reduces heat transfer
+ Comes with Extra Pyrex Tank
+ 0.3 and 0.6 ohm coils included
+ Works well up to 100 watts+
+ Above average build quality
+ Relatively easy to fill
+ Glass can be removed for cleaning or replacement
+ More than enough airflow for most people
+ Organic cotton coils wick well
+ Looks good
+Outstanding Vapor Production
+ Very Good Flavor
- Uses a lot of juice as most sub-ohm tanks do
- Can leak a bit of juice while filling depending on dropper
- Only a 3ml tank, we would prefer a 5ml tank.
- No options for larger tanks
- No options for metal tanks
- Air holes might be a bit hard to see at times
- Copper pin should stick out more for use on hybrid mods
- 0.3 ohm coils require high wattages
- Slower ramp up than the 0.6 ohm coils at 50 watts
Herakles by Sense v2 – Sub-Ohm Tank Quick Review
*The v2 version has an extra air hole as well as a 0.3 ohm coil as well as a 0.6 ohm coil. The v1 came with a pair of 0.6 ohm coils.
Take a look at the Sub-Ohm Tank Shootout by United Vapers. They compare the Herakles v1 with the Arctic by Horizon, Kanger Subtank Nano, Aspire Atlantis v1 and Joyetech Delta II.
You can also download the comparison chart here.